EXCLUSIVE PRESENTATION BY LEADING SENIOR ENGINEERS
This seminar was taught by leading engineers in this field, providing a current vision of the high-speed rail. Here are the profiles that gave you the different classes:
- Antonio Arribas is a Senior installation engineer with over 25 years experience
- Researcher and senior consultant for transport sector
- Participator in all high-speed lines in Spain, Ankar-Istanbul & Meca-Medinah.
- Traffic and Transport Engineering Study at Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Science, Technical University of Dresden (TUD); specialized in Planning and Design of Electrical Railway Networks.
- He es currently Head of Catenary Components (Engineering and Product Management).
- Senior Product Manager at Autodesk
- Chakri Gavini, is a BIM expert, BIM is an intelligent model-based process that provides insight to help you plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
- He is currently working for autodesk helping industry proffesionals to be innovate and compete.
- Peter has over 25 years of experience in the development, design and program management of transportation infrastructure and rail projects.
- Currently, Peter is engaged in several significant transportation infrastructure related projects, Mexico Rail, High Speed Rail 2 in the UK and the Qatar Rail and Highway Programs.
- Peter is a Board Member of the American Public Transit Association (APTA) and Chair of APTA’s High Speed and Intercity Rail Committee.
- ExSiemens Senior project engineer in rail electrification.
- Participant in the development of important electrification projects in Siemens.
- Expert in TPS systems.
- Michel is currently the UIC Director of intercity & high-Speed
- SNCF ( Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer) president exconsultant and Exdirector of major projects like Paris-Toulouse high-speed.
- Professor Ph.D. of Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM)
- Has been teacher of Electrical Engineering since 1983
- Has been Consultant Engineer of Electric Railway Companies and Administrations and Member of Technical Committee of certification of Electric Railway Systems
- Has been President of Technical Committee of certification of Electric Railway Systems.
- Senior Railway engineer with over 30 years of experience in transport.Director of an important Multinational Company. He leads important research & development projects dedicated to railway signaling systems, telecommunications, transport and monitoring systems in oil & gas.
- Railway normalization expert being the Spanish representative of CENELEC TC9X and SC9XA for 14 years.
- Mechanical, Electrotechnical and communications expert
- He provides project management and technical consultancy for railways Infrastructure and Concrete Sleepers manufacturing Technology
-International expert in railway systems.With an outstanding expertise on High Speed railways, he has carried out about one hundred infrastructure, track, equipment, stations and facilities designs.
-Along a wide international activity(Pakistan,Malaysia, Portugal, China, India, Turkey, US...) he has delivered studies and projects from the concept planning and design to construction, maintenance and operation stages.